Write a Guest Post for us
Contribute Your Article Here
We want to be a collection of ideas that inspire and represent a variety of views, and that includes yours. We welcome unsolicited articles and blog posts. If you are interested in writing for us, please fill out the form below.
write for us
Our mission is to create fresh, immersive articles on training and learnin. We’re always looking for smart, new ideas from writers like you.
We accept a range of topics for guest posts, as long as they are made to relate to Training & Education.
Some of the topics that we accept are: technology, health, business, personal development, travel, digital marketing, tech, fashion, lifestyle, education, home improvement, finance, marketing, home décor, real estate, beauty, food, sports, parenting, web design, social media, ecommerce, legal, cars, entertainment, career, relationship, shopping, politics.
That’d be great! We reserve the right to tweak it for SEO, style or just to make it more attention-grabbing. But if you want to suggest one, that makes our job easier.
We’ll edit for content and clarity, doing our best to preserve your voice. You’ll be able to see our edits in before we go live.
Posts should be written in blog style, with short paragraphs and lots of white space. Including a few sub-headings is much appreciated, and please use only one space between sentences!
No need. We’ll add one.
Our system uses your email to grab your headshot from Gravatar, so make sure your photo is uploaded there.
When it runs, we hope you’ll be active in the comments, responding to readers’ questions or thoughts.
We look forward to your contribution!
- Please submit pitches and completed articles for consideration using the form below.
- Preference will be given to original reporting and analysis, but we will also consider commentary.
- Submissions should range between 500 and 1000 words.
- We recommend first pitching ideas to us before you write it!
- We expect work as a Word document rather than a PDF. (We encourage the use of in-line hyperlinks for acknowledging sources.)
- Please submit your article or pitch just once. Do not submit it multiple times!